Love .. love .. love

Get more FREE blogtips at http://blogguideshare.blogspot.com

Falls with Chinese


When you connect with a Chinese girl and you like her or think she’s wonderful you want to be able to tell her right? It can be intimidating enough for some of us when the woman speaks English like us, but what can you do if you’ve just met the Chinese woman of your dreams and don’t know how to tell her how you feel?

It’s truly fairly easy to pick up some phrases of Chinese and believe me they will go a long way in impressing your Chinese woman. Your Chinese woman will be ecstatic that you have taken the time and effort to learn some of her language.

These are several basic phrases that will assist you to determine how your Chinese lady feels and will let her know exactly you feel too. There’s no reason to allow your different languages keep you from speaking the language of love – in Chinese.


Wo ai ni (我爱你)- I love you
nee hun pyaow-lyahng (你很漂亮) – You are very beautiful
ni hen ke ai (你很可愛) – You are very cute
wo xiang ni (我想念您)- I miss you
ni you nanpengyou ma (你有男朋友吗) – Do you have a boyfriend?
zuo wo nan peng you (能您出去與我) – Can you be my girlfriend?
wo yao wen ni (我要吻你) – I want to kiss you
ni shi wo de tian xin (你是我的甜心) – You are my sweetheart or darling



That’s all I’ve got for now, I’ll post more helpful phrases for Chinese dating and Chinese love phrases later so you can share matters of the heart more easily with your Chinese lady. Please tell me if there’s anything additional you are curious about.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...